Thursday, December 08, 2005

daily routine



Hello, im new to this so if my blog looks like shit its solely because of that. Everyday of my life in a nutshell resembles a summery of a bad flashback...Me levanta un angel en la mañana y un vaso de agua fria de la nevera de tata me permite decir mis primeras palabras del dia que en este caso fue felicidades a mi abuela que cumplia años. Poco despues salgo de mi ropa estrujada con un poco de saliva en el hombro. Normalmente casi siempre me baño pero en este caso tenia unos minutos para sentarme en la computadora a ver mis mil y uno mensajes de compañias vendiendome y mandandome ofertas que no entiendo.....todo menos algo que valga la pena mirar. Cambio mi nick para homenajear a John Lennon que al pobre le pegan un tiro un dia como hoy. Me vesti pk me harte de dar vueltas en el internet.....tambien se me hizo un poco tarde y no soporto oirle la boca a la Sra. Liz Johamy Supervisor in charge de mi team. Segun avance en mis posts se daran cuenta k la mujer es una estilla, jode mas que un perro biralata con hambre en un chimi. Anyways, my lovely girlfriend dove me to work today (and most days) and i had to run though the productuin floor and rush into my workstation to take advantage of the minute and 20 secs i had left before being marked late....again. This is the part where my life becomes a movie... Calls come and go and im sitting there giving costumers the fastest way out of their stupid fucking problems which most of them include how to program their clock on their radios so that they can time their jogging...wtf?? isnt that in the owners manual?!?...i did that with my first casio wrist watch when i was 6.....your telling me these gringos have the money to buy a 300 dollar radio and purchase a 500 dollar lifetime subscription for the service in their BMW's but they cant program time on a stop clock...im glad im being paid for this at least. Ive killed half of the day already..since im writing this post from work...now..like right now..you can count the seconds..1.2...3...im still working and writing hehe...Production floor is empty which means it will be an easy ride in the caf today...ya puse mi comida aparte y pase por lost and found donde encontre mi abrigo que deje botao ayer...i have better things to worry about...si llovera hoy???..que haremos cuando llegue charlie??...que haremos cuando llegue el deif ya que tamo en eso(si se transforma) ...toy loco por tocar. Mi dia no ha terminado asi k no les puedo contar como termina...pero puedo inventarmelo, quieren??? ok...despues que salgo del trabajo estoy caminando hacia la guagua que me va a dejar en la churchull con 27 cuando una nave espacial sale de las nuber y lanza su rayo desmaterializador para llevarme abordo hehehehe naaah no baja...what happens is the bisexual chick winks an eye at me on my way out and we engage in crazy animal sex for 300 trillion years...cheers si sigo no termino....

A pic of my cat:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauronga said...

bisexual chick ... hehehe nice thought ...

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home