Friday, December 09, 2005


Crazy day at my place...family came over...and i mean the whole family, lots of food comi jevi pero my 774509 billion little cousins kept me hyperventilating with their restless nagging, running around with broken toys and making noises that resembled a dying giraff. I crawled into my room shortly after that. El dia esta como k no se medio flojo...no hay na que hacer y yari ta enclase...maybe ill rent a movie or something, que me recomiendan?? la ultima que rente fue war of the worlds...i just cant get eough, me encanta cuando sale el robo del piso y comiensa a matar gente polke si. turns them into dust...lo que me puso a pensar "tendran un rayo laser asi en las fabricas de leche en polvo y pulverizan las vacas?"...Nevertheless aki estoy updating eto y en realidad no se ke mas escribir. Les pongo una fotito para k vean a yari bocarriba lo cual me da ganas de...bueno ya se imaginan, sera algo que dejare pa la noche...why do people preffer sex at night??? is it just me?...oh well im off kids, enjoy and behave.

Listening to : The Strokes "Fist Impressions of Earth" y lo que sea que venga en shuffle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home