Saturday, January 28, 2006

Sons of Beaches

Hello children...its been a week since my last post so im updating it even tho i have nothing to say really...Alex told me i shud keep my blog up to date so give him shit if my posts suck. Ok soo, hey look luispunk just signed in from web messenger...yari is being an ass hurrying me up junto con nicole pa ke le monte su bultasooo en el carro...oh yes! im gonna go to the beach again, this time its to meet up with the folks, mami y papi tan hospedados en el hamaca, aparentemente no es a mi que me gusta la vida de hippie solamente, debe estar en los genes...ill be taking pictures so stick around. Heres a pic of a fighter jet breaking the sound barrier:











Oh well, listen kids im off now.

Heres a little clip from RT2:
again its only gonna be available for 7 days and for a limited amount of dlds...utede saben como e con yousentit.com la cuetion de mandar vainas por the internetzz. enjoy!

http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3LNFXM3XC64CC37W0D02GF8JMS

Listening to:

Shout out louds - Oh, Sweetheart
Regina Spektor - Braille
The Cars - Just What I needed

1 Comments:

Blogger Arthurdickson said...

ur welcomed

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home