Monday, December 12, 2005

I was late for work today.....again. So I apologyze before hand for any dissapointments on today's post. I've really got nothing to say...I got nothing to saaaaaaaaaaaaaay....I got nothing to saaaay hehehe. I'll leave you instead with a couple of album titles that I just cant get enough of.

The Velvet Underground
"The Velvet Underground & Nico"


My fav tracks :
Im waiting for my man, Female Fatale, Heroin, Who loves the sun, There she Goes again.







Galaxie 500
"On Fire"

My fav tracks:
Blue Thunder, Tell Me, When will you come and Isn't it a pitty.









Arctic Monkeys
"I Bet You Look Good on The Dance Floor LP"


Their album is scheduled to be out in January, sounds very promissing so far.
My fav tracks:
I bet you look good on the Dance Foor, A Certain Romance, Mardy Bum, Dancing Shoes, Bigger boys and stolen sweet hearts, Riot van.





Joy Division
"Unknown Pleasures"


My fav tracks:
Disorder, New Dawn Fades, Shes Lost Control.








Sonic Youth
"Daydream Nation"


My fav tracks:
Teenage Riot, Total Trash, Hey Joni, Candle.









The Kinks
"BBC Sessions"
The Kinks son los que cantan "Picture Book" del anuncio del printer ese de HP , hehehe "picture book, taken by your mamma, taken by your pappa a long time agooo!"

My fav tracks:
You Really Got me, Till the end of the day, Waterloo sunset, Holiday.






The Rolling Stones
"Their Satanic Majestic Request"

My fav tracks:
In another land, 2000 Men, Shes a Rainbow, 2000 light years from home.








The Dandy Warholes
"Thirteen Tales from Urban Bohemia"

My fav tracks:
Solid, Get Off, Sleep, Bohemian like you.









She wants Revenge
"Sister, Out Of Control LP"


You can also find "These Things" online now.









The Apples In Stereo
"Fun Trick Noisemaker"


My fav tracks:
Tidal Wave, High Tide, Glowworm.








Led Zeppelin
"How The West Was Won"

This is truly their best live preformance. Jimmy Page never misses a note and the addons, solos and extensions they add to the songs are way too crazy, far beyond imagination. This is an album with tracks that I believe are impossible to cover, dont even try. The album was compiled by Jimmy Page from two concerts in LA in 1972, you can find the 15 min "Dazed and confused", the 23 mins "Whole Lotta Love" and the 19 minute "Moby Dick" in there amongst others.



The Strokes
"First Impressions of Earth"

My fav tracks:

You Only Live Once, Vision of Division, Ask me Anything, Electricityscape, Fear of Sleep, Ize of The Worl, Red Light.








Si estan aburridos leanse esta baina que me mando david, it really did it for me.

Listening to: My Morning Jacket on Sirius "Left of Center"




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home