Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Insomnia....

It is exactly 6:43am and I have gotten absolutely no sleep at all tonight. Whats ironic is that yesterday david was complaining that he wasnt getting enough sleep and i was thinking...hmmm thats not a problem i ever have and baaaaaaaam, its contageous....I hope its not insomnia or something that will result in me having to pay visits to a psychiatric hospital...with my luck i widnt expect any less...reminds me of those "oh no its nothing" scenarios where it turns out to be something horrible hehe. Find out what simple things you might think are nothing can actually kill you.

Heres a video of David Blaine flying:


No se si se dieron cuenta de la vaina con fotos que puse ahi arriba, aprendi finalmente a modificar esto mejor asi que de vez en cuando encontraran par de fotos chulas cojiendo de derecha pa izuierda. Por ahora conformense con el fotoshoot de mi cara compiled by me from pictures lying around my hard drive.

Ya me harte de estar aqui sentado...me di cuenta de que el internet es bastante aburrido a tempranas hora de la madrugada...al menos que haigan par de mis contactos con insomnia tambien.

Me voy que van a dar Hamlet con Philip Anthony Hopkins en los 60 y eso hay que verlo.

Hey look charlie just got online!

Believe it or not Listening to:

Bjork - Human Behaviour
Elliott Smith - Angeles
Nada Surf - Neither Heaven nor Space

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home